Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Wilma is outta here . . .

Wow! What a tiresome week it has been! Just realized I haven't posted since last Monday - and so thought I'd better let y'all know I didn't drop off the face of the earth.

Between hand wringing, watching the path of Wilma, stressing (in a good way) about my upcoming trip to NYC, father-in-law in hospital, getting our homeschool stuff organized, etc. I haven't been in much of a writing mood.

We were very blessed to have only tropical storm force winds from Wilma here. My sister's home was directly in the path of the storm, but thankfully the damage sustained to their property appears to have been minimal.

I've got a lot in my head to write, but I don't know if I'll be able to settle myself down 'til I get back - please hang in there with me, and I'll try to get my act together next week after my visit to New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home