Thursday, September 01, 2005

Idiotic Gas Panic and Blaming Jerks

I've been getting more and more irritated today by the MSM coverage of the "gas shortage" which has lead to wide-spread panic and idiotic behavior. People are actually hoarding gas - because of the MSM induced fear that they might wake up tomorrow and not be able to get gas. All that is required is that those of us who do not need to go anywhere, keep our butts at home, and those of us who must have gas buy what we need - at the point we need it, not hoarding it for future use. This would also help to keep gas prices from going higher so quickly - remember the laws of "supply and demand"?

I'm also very annoyed at all the jerks out there blaming damage caused by hurricane Katrina on the current administration. I have not, and do not, agree with the way our President has handled every issue, but the city of New Orleans has known the weaknesses inherent in their levee system for many many more years than the current administration has been in office.

Rather than carry on with my ranting, though, I'll turn this over to Individ who says just what I've been feeling (albeit with a ten-pound sledgehammer as one of his commenters points out).

1 Comments:

At 9/01/2005 11:51 PM, Blogger individ said...

Thanks for the Link, LBF. I am feeling a bit better now that I got that off my chest. Sorry about the Sledgehammer. I will try to rest it for a little while (but not too long).

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home