Thursday, August 25, 2005

Please Stand By . . .

I know, I know, I've not contributed anything in the last week or so - but with two kiddos not feeling too hot, a two day headache myself - I've just not been able to muster up the righteous indignation to comment on anything or even care much about the "outside" world, hehehe. The fact that another hurricane is about to descend on our state just hit me yesterday afternoon - and even that doesn't seem like a big deal at this point. Mu Nu was down? Hmmm. Missed that. Oh well - this too shall pass, and I'll crawl out of the doldrums to be my normal opinionated self before long. 'Til then, check out the folks at the Life Liberty Property Community and Cox and Forkum.

2 Comments:

At 8/25/2005 9:46 PM, Blogger Peter Porcupine said...

Take care of yourself...

 
At 8/28/2005 11:59 AM, Anonymous Rachel Ann said...

Hope you are feeling better, the kids are feeling better, and the hurricane turns into a little puff....

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home