Thursday, August 18, 2005

Aren't Cindy's 15 Minutes up yet?

If you haven't gotten it before, folks, you've gotta get it now! This woman is more than a willing tool! She knows just which buttons to push to get the MSM to carry out her own brand of terrorism. Evidence that this is JUST a media ploy is that her blog runs on the website "Sacramento for Democracy" which I refuse to link here, but suffice to say, it is connected with Moveon.org, Michael Moore, and the Democratic Underground - to name but a few. And if you've never looked into the rash of mental trash on the DU, well you're saving your mind from contamination. Cartoon courtesy of the folks at Cox and Forkum.

2 Comments:

At 8/19/2005 7:28 AM, Blogger Ogre said...

I just get physically ill when reading DU, so I just avoid it most of the time. When I do read there, I always feel like a need a shower afterwards...

 
At 8/19/2005 7:54 AM, Blogger LBF (Left-Brain Female) said...

Ditto - I've only ever looked at their site when directed there on a bulletin board forum a year or two ago - the vitriol spewed there, complete with full color word picture descriptions is too much for me!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home